The VL8300P is a self-contained, compact yet powerful, all-purpose dive light – but is best suited for video purposes with a 120° beam angle. This light generates 8300 lumens, and offers 4 power settings controlled by a reliable push-button. Also an option in the push-button system is a built-in red LED mode, great for lowering the color temperature and creating a great light for viewing all types of sea life. This light also comes with a yellow filter.
RENTED AS A PAIR.
Come with a reliable Li ion rechargeable battery and charger.
- Light Output: 830 Lm (Level I), 2075 Lm (Level II), 4150 Lm (Level III), 8300 Lm (Level IV)
- Angle Of Light Beam: 120 degree wide beam
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Burn Time: 2.5 hrs (level IV), 5 hrs (level III), 10 hrs (level II), 25 hrs (level I)
- Maximum Depth:100 Meters Tested
- Video Filters: Removable Yellow
- Size: Dia. 55.4 x L. 152.3 mm
- Weight: 457 g (Including battery)
- Buoyancy: -173 g (Including battery)
- Switching System: Push-button with battery indicator
- Front Glass: Tempered optical glass
- Weight Lbs: 3 each