The package includes the Bartech BFD Handset transmitter, the compact F-stop V2.1 receiver, and the Heden M26VE motor, with all required cables. D-tap power cable is included.
- Dimensions/Weight: approx. 7″ x 3″ x 1″/10 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 30 mA @ 7 to 15 VDC (9 mA in low power mode)
- RF Transmission: 902-928 MHZ Single frequency, part 15 FCC compliant
- Resolution: 12-bits (4096 steps), all steps always used
- Data Update Rate: 350+ transmissions/second
- Transmission Delay: 3 milliseconds
Digital Receiver Specs:
- 900 MHz Data Reception, 8 Selectable Sub-channels
- Auto Calibration
- Adjustable torque
- Compatible with most digital motors (Preston, Heden, Loon, Scorpio)
- Camera run/stop output
- Smallest package available (3.5″ L x 2.1″ W x 0.8″ H, 4.8 oz.)
- 10-30V Input Voltage
- Compatible with most analog BFD cables