- 45m HD-SDI Surface Feed Cable (+$100 /day)
The Nauticam V-Raptor Housing
The Nauticam V-Raptor Housing is engineered in a similar fashion to previous DSMC2 LT housings, providing the most compact and travel friendly system possible. Enjoy unmatched user friendly setup and intuitive operation including tool-less setup and tear down in minutes. Batteries can be swapped without ever removing the camera from the housing, and lens changes can be accomplished very quickly.
The housing also features adjustable handles with easy access to the zoom and focus knobs. On top of the housing is a 1/4″-20 cheese plate which allows for a wide variety of accessory mounting points.
In addition to Nauticam’s traditional full mechanical control, the Raptor housing also integrates a series of electronic controls with back-lighting. These controls can access Iris+/-, Shut+/-, ISO+/-, WB on the left side of the housing and Pre-Record, FPS+/-, Playback, Play/Pause, Magnify and Tools on the top of the housing.
Nauticam V-Raptor Housing includes a 250mm Wide Angle Glass Dome Port. The left side of the housing features an easily accessible command wheel for smooth ND changes. Changing lenses is quick, easy and doesn’t require any tools.
Currently our Nauticam V-Raptor Housing is equipped for use with the following lenses only:
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 II USM (EF to EOS R Adapter not included)
- Zeiss CP.2 Lenses
Viewing and Monitoring
In addition to the side window for viewing the V-Raptor’s 2.4″ LCD screen, The Nauticam V-Raptor Housing includes the NA-502 Monitor Housing with the SmallHD 502 LCD allowing a external video out for the optional 45m External SDI Surface Feed Cable ($100 /day) for Top-side Monitoring.
The RED V-RAPTOR 8K VV has an integrated Micro V-Lock battery interface. Swapping batteries is as simple as opening the housing as the camera does not need to be removed to access the batteries. The following batteries are supported within the housing:
- REDVOLT Micro-V 98Wh
- Anton Bauer Titon Micro V-Mount 45Wh/98Wh/140Wh
- bebob V-MICRO 45Wh/98Wh/150Wh/200Wh
- Core SWX NANO Micro 98Wh/147Wh Lithium-Ion Battery (V-Mount)
- Fxlion NANO ONE/TWO Ultra Compact 50Wh/98Wh
- Hawk-Woods Mini V-Lok 14.4V 98Wh/150Wh Li-Ion Battery
- IDX System Technology Imicro-150 14.5V 97Wh/145Wh Li-Ion V mount battery
- SWIT PB-M98S 14.4V 98Wh Pocket Battery with D-Tap and USB Output (V-Mount)