The Aquacom MK2-DCI is a compact, self-contained two- or one-diver air intercom. One or two divers in either 2- or 4-wire mode. However, up to 4 divers can be stacked and all be on line together (4-wire mode).
The 20 watts of power ensures clean, crisp communications over long lengths of communications rope. State-of-the-art circuitry allows intelligibility that is second to none. The unique battery protection microprocessor protect the batteries from being damaged due to extreme low voltage conditions.
- Battery Life – 20 Hours Continuous Use
- Frequency Response – 600-12,000 Hz
- Output Power (watts) – 20
- Charging Time – 14 Hours With Optional Gel-cell Batteries
- Controls – Volume: Tender, Diver 1 & 2, Speaker, Cross Talk, Ptt, Speaker On/Off, Select Diver 1,2 Or Both
- Speakers – Heavy Duty Front Panel Or Optional Headset With Boom Microphone
- Low Battery Indicator – Led Type Battery Meter
- Battery Type – (2) 6 Volt Lantern Batteries (heavy Duty) Or Optional (2) Rb-6v Rechargeable Batteries
- Dimensions (w X H X D) – 14″ X 10.60″x 6.85″
- Weight – 14 Lbs