The MK7 BuddyLine is a compact, self-contained one diver air intercom.
It will allow clear communications in telephone like conversation in both directions at the same time (open microphone) or round robin.
The MK7 BuddyLine was specifically designed for High-Reliable No Compromise Clear Communications During Critical Applications.
The 2 watts of power is managed by state-of-the-art circuitry allowing relatively long life and great intelligibility. The MK-7 BuddyLine operates on 8 AA alkaline batteries. The MK-7 BuddyLine and ComRope is a great package that ensures a dive operation runs smoothly. Little set-up required! FAST IN THE WATER OPERATION!
- Battery Life – 12 Hours Continuous Use
- Frequency Response – 600 To 10,000 Hz
- Output Power (watts) – 2
- Charging Time – 14 Hours With Optional Rechargeable Batteries
- Controls – Volume: Tender, Diver 1, Diver 2
- Speakers – Headset With Boom Microphone
- Low Battery Indicator – Audio Tone
- Battery Type – (8) Aa Alkaline Batteries Or Optional Rb-11 Nimh Battery Pack
- Dimensions – 4.35″ X 6.725″ X 3.0″
- Weight – 1.5 Lbs (w/ Batteries)