- Internal Dimensions: 18″(L) X 9″(H) X 8″(W)
- Includes 5″ waterproof 3G-SDI color external viewfinder( powered off of camera’s power via DTap)
- Super tough, yet flexible material
- Flat port optics
- Removable internal camera plate with O’Connor flange doubles as production camera plate
- Adjustable removable handgrip system
- Easily mounts onto a tripod or remote head
- Watertight cable gland ports
- Purge valve to balance air pressure
- Shoulder pad
CAMERA PACKAGE NOTE: We cannot assess whether your equipment will fit in the housing. To check if your camera and lens will fit, please see if it fits within these dimensions (but not too small of course): 18″(L) X 9″(H) X 8″(W)
- Underwater Cinematographer
- Splashbag Technician
- Filter Stage Assembly for the ASL Splash Bag and Compact ASL Splash Bag. It holds two 4 x 5.65″ filters and offers full 360° rotation
- Optional WCU-4 Lens Control or Preston MDR 2 & 3 Lens Control (Please specify upon quote request)
- External surface feed video-out BNC cable preinstalled
- iTorch Video Pro7 Underwater Video Light
- BigBlue VL8300 Underwater Video Lights
- VL1800 Dive Light
- Diver recall/Underwater speaker system for voice comm or music
- OTS MK7 Buddyline System
- OTS MK2-DC1 underwater comm system
- OTS STX-101 wireless underwater comm system
Q: What special connector would we use from the regulator in order to use the front blower on the Compact ASL Splash Bag to reflect water off the flat port?
A: A scuba low pressure breather hose quick connect
Q: How deep can the Compact ASL Splash Bag be submerged?
A: 4-5ft max.
Q: Can a wireless follow focus and/or video transmitter be used?
A: Maybe, but it probably might not work through water; only at or above the water level. We cannot say for sure if any particular system will work properly or at all.
Q: How do I get the Compact ASL Splash Bag to submerge more?
A: You can carefully add some weight to the inside of the bag if necessary: ex. a dive belt weight wrapped in a soft towel.