For “Boardwalk Empire,” Anthony and the ASL crew were hired to film at Sea Bright Beach with a 24ft jib arm, RED One camera and the T-bag which protected the camera while on the jib since they were shooting by the water.
The T-bag was also used for shooting a sequence of bottles floating by in the water and also crashing into pilings.
Check out the article written by ASL’s own Nick Lindner regarding the shoot:
- Jib Operator & Underwater Camera Op – Anthony S. Lenzo
- Underwater Camera Assist – Nick Lindner
- T-bag Housing for use with a RED One camera on a jib
- 24ft jimmy jib arm
- Digital Cine Kit (Microforce Zoom & Bartech Focus)
- Rip Kit for RED One
- Marshal V-LCD84 8B-AFHD 8″ daybright HD monitor